California Commercial Lease Options
Looking to lease a commercial space? We’ve got you covered with several options for a commercial lease throughout Los Angeles County, California. As an exclusive lease company in Los Angeles County, we have a large variety of options for your business needs.
Commercial Lease Agreements in Los Angeles County
If you aren’t sure on the definition of a commercial lease agreement, it’s a contract between a land owner and a business owner for the lease of an industrial or warehouse . Agreements can be either short term – a year or less; or long term – a period of several years. Contracts are negotiated based on the needs of the business owner and the landlord.
What to Look for in an Industrial Space
Are you looking to lease an industrial space for your business? It’s important to know what you should be looking for. We offer clean, well-maintained spaces for rent in all sizes. Have you been searching for that perfect location for you shop or warehouse? Look no further. Our property manager will help you find the perfect space for all your needs..
Retail Space You Won’t Believe
Retail locations in Los Angeles County can be hard to come by. But we’ve got the very best locations for your growing business. Call today to get the best deals on retail lease agreements.
Our locations are clean, bright, and will bring in more customers to your business.
What to Look for In Your Next Lease Agreement
Getting into a lease is a big deal, and you need to know your stuff before you sign on the dotted line. Pay attention to these details of your lease:
- The length of time and renewal details
- How much the rent is and what items it includes
- What increases are allowed over the course of your lease
- Can the lease be subleased to another tenant
- What areas are included in the property (hallways, restrooms, elevators, parking, etc)
- Who will be responsible for maintenance
- Termination details and penalties should you need to get out of the lease before the agreed time frame